Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fall in love with these gifts!

Show your valentine how much you care! To my hearts desire:

The Usual....

                                                       ...........Candy

Godiva Chocolates

...and of course flowers

Olive & Cocoa

.....an adorable teddy bear


Vermont Teddy Bears

......paired with a special gift.

Tiffany & Co.


The Unusual:

.......Cherry Pie on a stick.

Williams & Sonoma


.....Give him a kiss that will last forever with a kiss portrait.



......name a star after your loved one.



.....Breakfast in Bed from your own personal concierge service.

Alchemist-_-co_grid_6


.....a personalized romantic novel.

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee
The more I have, for both are infinite.
--- William Shakespeare 

No comments:

Post a Comment